How to print The Reader's Roadmap
If you download the print version of the road map and open it (it's a PDF),
you'll find that the pages are all over the place.
Here's the quick way to get a neat little booklet out of it:
- Print the PDF file to any printer.
- Don't get the printed pages out of order!
- You may have to reverse the order if the "front page" of the
booklet is the last sheet in the pile.
- Take the pages to any photocopier that can do double-sided printing, and
run them through, copying on both sides of the page.
- Still keeping them in order, fold the pack in half.
- You'll end up with a four-sheet, 16 page booklet, and now the pages will
all be in order.
- You can staple or bind as you feel necessary or appropriate, but the
quickest and easiest way is to get a big, narrow rubber band and slip it
around the fold. Keeps everything in order with littlest fuss.